Sugar Creek Golf & Tennis Center - Clubhouse Renovation Project
2706 Bouldercrest Road, Atlanta, GA 30316-4812 MAP
Scope of Work
The golf course and tennis complex at Sugar Creek Golf Course are under separate management. DeKalb County seeks to design the interior of the clubhouse which supports both activities. The selected A/E (Liquid Design Studios, LLC) shall furnish all expertise, labor and resources for complete design and construction period services for the project. Along with reviewing existing site data and planning documents, the design team will work with the County, the Program Management Consultant (if applicable), and user groups to develop and finalize space requirements and layouts.
Liquid Design Studios shall develop design concepts for the following areas:
- Renovation of the clubhouse and pro shop.
- Renovation of the entrance and restrooms, ensuring both meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Upgrade of concession and seating areas
- Security of sale, display and merchandising area(s)
- Storage areas
- Interior Lighting
- Interior and exterior painting and general improvements
- Optional room expansions
• Public Meeting on 01/15/09 presentation (PDF)
• Scope of Work (PDF)
• Schematic Design Option 1 (printable size 11x17) (PDF)
• Schematic Design Option 2 (printable size 11x17) (PDF)
• Schematic Design Option 3 (printable size 11x17) (PDF)
• Public Meeting #2 Sign-in & Questions (PDF)
Public Meeting Number 1 (January 15, 2009) - Minutes (PDF)
Public Meeting Number 2 (August 20, 2009) - Minutes (PDF)
To learn more about Sugar Creek Golf and Tennis Center and the programs offered click the links below: