Department of Information Technology
In support of the CEO's vision to provide world class services to the citizens of DeKalb County, the Department of Information Technology strives to provide convenient access to County services and information with the latest information technology.
The Department of Information Technology's e-government initiative is the driving force behind the DeKalb County modern government objective. As a key support element to deliver services and information, we continue to implement innovative information technology solutions to improve the County's services to its citizens. The Department of Infomation Technology's goal is to provide high quality responsive and secured information services with emphasis on reliability, innovation, and economy of scale.
Our vision is a technology rich and integrated IT structure which is accessible, dynamic, and efficient for customers throughout the County. The Department also provides centralized help desk functions, problem resolution, program enhancement, procurement assistance and standardization. The tenant values of the DeKalb County Department of Information Technology are:
- Our first priority is to support the County’s mission.
- Our users are our partners in success.
- We believe that competent teamwork is a key to success in all ISD endeavors.
- We will secure trust through information confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- We will listen with an open mind, speak from a sincere heart, and consult in the spirit of cooperation.
- We strive to respect people, their ideas, and their accomplishments.
- We endeavor to learn from both successes and mistakes.
- Our organization and each of its individuals are reflections of one another.
- Our aim is to provide a working environment that fosters professional development.
- We will strive to recognize and reward self-improvement, innovation, and individual achievement.
- We are committed to understanding and adjusting to the changing needs of DeKalb County.
- We are dedicated to working with the County IT community to provide a progressive information technology environment.