Call From Anywhere
• In DeKalb County, you can dial 311 from any business, home or cell phone.*
• If you are local but outside of DeKalb County or have problems dialing 311, you can reach us by
• If you are outside of the metro Atlanta area, dial 1-866-637-2311.
• DeKalb County’s 311 Citizen Help Center is TTY accessible. Simply dial 311 or 404-294-2311
• In the case of emergency, always call 911.
* Standard usage and additional fees may apply when calling 311 from a cell phone. Please contact
your wireless carrier for specific information.
Your Call May Be Blocked
Some phone systems have Restriction Blocks placed on their phone service.
If there is a restriction to block 900/976/411 numbers, this will also block access to 311.
If you can
dial 411, you be able to dial 311.
There are charges for placing a call to 411, however, there is no charge for calls to 311.*
* Standard usage and additional fees may apply when calling 311 from a cell phone. Please contact your wireless carrier for specific information.